Sarah's tab

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

30♥


I've never thought that we'll be together. The first time when i see you, i've had no idea and never thought that we'll know each others. Then suddenly you came into my life. You brought me outside and made my life complete. You came with your care. It's just you, who can made me forget "him". It's just you, who can made me smile. It's just you, who can made me feel valuable. 

Till the day is coming..

When you said that you love me. When you asked me to be your girl. And you surely known the answer, baby. 

You're too sweet. And you always know how to make me smile. When you said that you love me, should i trust you? I just hope that you really love me and never let me go.

nowplaying Because of You - Keith Martin

 you,
D.E.M ˘)ε˘`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)