Sarah's tab

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello, July!

"Goodbye june and be better july"

Hey, you. How are you? Long time no see. Long time no conversation. Long time no texting. Long time my life without you. Are you fine? Are you miss me? Ah...i wonder that you never miss me, aren't you?

The start of July. New Month, new wishes. The biggest wish is i can forget all about you. Stop hope that you'll come back to me. Stop hope that you're still care about me. Stop hope that you'll text me first. Stop hope that you'll miss me. Stop hope that we'll together (again) like our past. If you read this post, maybe you'll laugh. I don't care about that. I just want to write about my feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)