Sarah's tab

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Final Destination

 
   
Welcome holiday! Yesterday until today, i've done watched the final destination 1-5 and it's soooooo scared. The movie are very very inhuman. A suspenseful movie, but very scared. In this movie, you'll seen death of a very creepy. You'll shouted cause there are shocking scene. If you wanna watch this movie, don't watch alone. Take your friend to accompany you to watch this movie. Cause if you watch this movie alone, i fear you'll be stress. I've watched this movie with my friends and we had stress out. Oh my God, there are too much blood and murder. Enough for this! I just dont want if i can't sleep tonight. Oh i hope i've nice dream tonight. At least, good job Final Destination. You'd make me stress! (╥╥)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate all your comments and i will try to reply as soon as possible on your blog, dear :)